All Fired Up is committed to providing systems and support to protect you and minimise the risk of fire.
We can offer a complete range of systems and services, including:
- Smoke detection systems
- Hydrant systems including flow and pressure testing
- Fire hose reels
- Portable fire extinguishers including pressure testing
- Exit and emergency lighting
- Fire doors
- Sprinkler systems
- Mechanical air handling testing
- Fire seals and dampers
- Emergency warning and intercommunication systems (EWIS)
- Fire panel maintenance and testing
- Wall wetting drenchers
- Fire services building survey
- Annual fire system certifications (Council Certificates AFSS)
- Fire awareness training and fire safety auditing
- Evacuation procedures and plans
“NEW SERVICE” ELECTRICAL TAG & TESTING
All Fired Up are thrilled to be able to offer an additional, new, customer service option , electrical tag and testing . In an industrial commercial or office environment all electrical equipment must be tested to confirm it is safe to use. It is then tagged to ensure follow up testing is completed as required.
Various workplace legislation requires compulsory testing of all electrical equipment every 3 , 6 or 12 months, dependent on the workplace. The style of equipment that requires testing and tagging includes: computers, laptops, jugs, extension cords, fridges, power tools etc, anything that can be plugged in or can be charged.
All Fired Up has qualified staff specialising in disability training and offer in home fire training to people with a disability. Contact AFU on (02) 4365 0888 to enquire about this specialised training option.
Call All Fired Up today on 0477 186 666 to discuss your testing and tagging requirements.